miércoles, marzo 28, 2007

30 seconds to Mars

Ayer escuché esta canción del grupo 30 seconds to Mars que me encantó. La canción se llama The Story, les dejo el video de la versión en vivo, la letra y, allá abajo, otro video de una versión acústica -también en vivo- de la misma canción. Difruten...


I've been thinking of everything
I used to want to be
I've been thinking of everything
Of me, of you and me

This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created

I'm in the middle of nothing
And it's where I want to be
I'm at the bottom of everything
And I finally start to leave

This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created
I created

And I swear to god
I've found myself
In the end

In the end

This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at efinews.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Mark