martes, julio 16, 2013

Asa canta So Beautiful

Beautiful is your name 
Wonderful is what you are to me
It's you I see in my dreams
Everyday and I pray for you 
Queen of my life
You are so beautiful
Mama
So beautiful 

Emi mo mama kan - I know a mother 
Talo ri yeye yen? - Who has seen that mother? 
Mama mi o roju ri - My mother was never hesitant 
That is why I'm loving you 
Nitori omo - Because of her children 
O jiya n'ile oko - She suffered in her matrimonial home
Mama mi o roju ri 
That is why I'm loving you 
La la la la la 

E bami kira fun mama mi - Please hail my mother 
Orisha bi iya o kosi laye - There's no idol like a mother in this world. 
La la la la la

Woman 
There is no one like you 
Nitori omo 
O jiya nile oko 
Mama mi o roju ri 
That is why I'm loving you....

Yeye ni wura - Mother is gold 
Baba ni jigi - Father is a mirror.

No hay comentarios.: